.(^.: <[ sho! ]
*is in the manga section of the bookshop* *sees another person* HAHA! what a nerd
before storm / after storm
Tsukiyama Shuu Speaking in Tongues
- Ravissant (Delightful!). See you later, Kaneki-kun.
- Merci beaucoup.
- Be cool.
- Monsieur Savarin—
- Tschüss (Bye-bye), Kaneki-kun!
- Kaneki-kun, bon appétit!
- …in a maestoso (majestic, dignified) location, with Kaneki-kun reaching a crescendo*, until at last I… fortissimo*.
- Bonsoir, mademoiselle.
- …I was eighteen.
- Très bien!
- Such an unexpected hors d’oeuvre*!
* These are actually accepted loan words, according to my dictionary, but I left them in for the dramatic effect. I made note of the others he uses (not in the sound file) which you can find under the cut.
Can we talk about how Haru and Makoto’s seiyuus practically had voice sex
… or maybe I should just let it speak for itself.